Grace is actively monitoring developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic and we are implementing contingency plans to minimize any disruptions related to COVID-19. While conditions are changing quickly, please be assured that:
- We are actively managing our manufacturing and supply chain operations to minimize any disruptions that could affect our ability to deliver product to you.
- We are actively managing potential logistics disruptions. Governments may institute restrictions at any time and third-party carriers may introduce changes to their operation. We will advise you in advance if we believe or are notified that deliveries will be affected.
- It may be appropriate for you to order in advance of your normal schedule to ensure you are able to maintain inventories given potential logistic disruptions (e.g., on the number of available vessels, containers, and railcars), and longer transit times. We are ready to discuss the practicality of this approach for your situation.
- We are taking all necessary steps to protect your employees from any possible contagion from Grace products or people.
- A cross-functional team of Grace's most senior leaders meets daily to manage developments and communications.
- We have a confidential Business Continuity Plan in place and are implementing it where necessary.
- We are actively implementing new safety protocols across our company to reduce the chance of illness among our employees and reduce the likelihood of interruptions in our operations.
Conditions are changing quickly and we are not able to predict events that could affect our service to you. We assure you that we will communicate developments and contact you to discuss implications and possible alternatives.